This tutorial is about the How to Transfer All Facebook Text Posts to Google Docs. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How to Transfer All Facebook Text Posts to Google Docs. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Check How to Transfer All Facebook Text Posts to Google Docs
Facebook now allows users to send their text posts and notes in bulk to Google Docs, Blogger and WordPress.com. Previously, the data transfer feature was only limited to photos and videos uploaded to Facebook. This new option will be useful for users who have a lot of posts on Facebook and plan to switch to another medium or leave Facebook once and for all. The great thing about Facebook’s new tool is that you don’t have to manually copy and paste your previous status updates. The copy of your broadcast posts also includes the media shared with the text post. Facebook has introduced a new tool that allows users to export text posts that include notes. Users can submit their data directly to Google Docs, Blogger, and WordPress.
The feature is rolling out globally and is part of the social network’s effort to give users better control over their data. “However, the ecosystem we are building to support data portability will not materialize without regulation clarifying what data must be made portable and who is responsible for protecting it once it is transmitted,” Facebook said.
Steps to Transfer All Facebook Text Posts to Google Docs
Please note that the new tool will transfer all the text posts you have shared to your Facebook account, including media files. So let’s see how to transfer all your text posts from Facebook to Google docs or WordPress.
- First of all, log in to your Facebook account and click the dropdown arrow as shown below.
- In the list of options, click the Settings and Privacy option.
- In the next menu, click Settings.
- Now in the left panel, click on Your Facebook Information.
- In the right panel, click the ‘View’ button behind Transfer a copy of your information.
- Under Choose what to transfer, select Posts.
- In the Choose Destination section, select ‘Google Docs or WordPress’ and tap the Next button.
- You will now be prompted to connect your Google account to Facebook.
- Once done, click the Confirm Transfer button.
- Now, wait until the transfer is complete. It will take time depending on the number of Facebook text posts.
Final words: How to Transfer All Facebook Text Posts to Google Docs
I hope you understand this article How to Transfer All Facebook Text Posts to Google Docs, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.
— to www.bollyinside.com